drunk, stupid, and blogging
- Name: KP
- Age: 20
- Height: uh. 162cm, 165 if I’m lucky.
- Relationship status: Forever single. Always the girl guys never pick on. That girl they treat as another friend, a girl, but not a potential girlfriend. Never one. Just cute. But not pretty. Never old enough as they want. Some think me a child. Guys, that is.
- Birthday: Jan 15th
- Favorite color: Aqua blue. James McAvoy’s eyes, mainly. That or Robert Downey Jr’s.
- Favorite bands: My Chemical Romance <3, fun., Neon Trees, Maroon 5, and oh so many more!
- Last song listened: Me and Mrs. Jones - Michael Buble (Favorite, favorite, favorite man. First concert ever attended. Always in my heart.)
- Favorite movie: A Single Man (If you love this and we meet in real life; please don’t be scared but I want to be best friends with you)
- Last movie watched: The Young Victoria. Emily Blunt + Rupert Friend, oh the chemistry. You are my whole existence. SOBS.
- Favorite book: So. Effing. Difficult. Please don’t make me choose.
- Last book read: Good Bones and Simple Murders, Margaret Atwood (now a treasured possession since she signed it with my name!)/ Current: Bright Star: The Complete Poems and Selected Letters of John Keats (you know why)
- # of siblings: only child; used to it
- # of pets: 0.
- Best school subject: Not going to lie. IB English HL (WHADDUP); Chemistry
- Mac or PC? MAC. (Apple addict)
- Current shirt color: White
- Gamer? Never could find out what is addicting about games but sure. Sometimes.
- Day or night? That time of day when the sky’s pink, accentuated by some glow of the sun. Or when it’s a lovely mixed shades of multiple colors like an artist’s paint palette. I have a bad habit of walking out in the almost evening, my headphones in my ears, and pretending I’m a leading lady in my own music video.
- Summer or winter? Obviously summer. Winter depresses me like hell.
- Most-visited website? Tumblr. Tumblr. And Tumblr.
- Celebrity crushes: So many. My fickle heart can’t handle it all. Age-inappropriate, yes. (check the /about page); for now. Rob James-Collier: the situation. (
When it comes to this, I think I sort of have a type.) Charming, hilarious man. Thomas is my bb.
- Biggest turn on/s: singing voice, dancing, glasses/sunglasses. (NOT because of it covering half your face, as most people would say. I don’t know why. Just the mystery of it. The way you, ahem, look cooler. Okay. Inarticulate me.), words, wit, writing, poems, humor, sweetness, eyes
see more here (GPOY’s) and here (Personal stuff/when reality takes over)